Last January 22, 2019, ELITE Institute has been accredited by TESDA Technical Education and Skills Development Authority. The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) is the government agency tasked to manage and supervise technical education and skills development (TESD) in the Philippines.
ELITE Institute is now offering Housekeeping NC II with a duration 436 hours.
The program covers the following units of competency:
- Participate in workplace communication
- Work in team environment
- Practice career professionalism
- Practice occupational health and safety procedures
- Develop and update industry knowledge
- Observe workplace hygiene procedures
- Perform computer operations
- Perform workplace and safety procedures
- Provide effective customer service
- Provide housekeeping service to guests
- Clean and prepare rooms for incoming guests
- Provide valet/butler services
- Laundry linen and guest clothes
- Clean public areas, facilities and equipment
- Deal with /Handle intoxicated guests
We are looking for individuals who are willing to be trained in preparing guest rooms, cleaning premises and equipments, washing linen and guest clothes, providing housekeeping services and providing valet services to hotels, motels, clubs, hospitals, resorts, dormitories and luxury liners.
Opening Date: April 23, 2019
· Certified true copy of birth certificate
· Copy of High School or College Diploma
· Form 137 or Certified True Copy Transcript of Records
. Barangay Clearance
· 4 pcs passport & 3 pcs 1x1 ID picture
· Certificate of Good Moral Character
Job opportunities that awaits!
Assistant Public Area Cleaner
Cleaner, Public Area Cleaner Attendant
Room/Cabin Attendant/Room Maid
Accreditatiion No. 20191317TRSHSK213003